Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sephora: Benefit Real Birthday Turn-Ons

It's almost here my birthday that is and with every year comes an exciting Sephora birthday freebie. 

This year I was pretty impressed but I'm beginning to think their isn't much that's "free" that wouldn't impress me. 

This years Sephora Birthday gift is the Benefit Real Birthday Turn-Ons 

This little birthday gift packs quite a punch with a travel size Benefit They're Real Mascara and a mini Benefits Watts Up Highlighter. 

Both products are new to me I've tried benefit products but never this highlighter or mascara. I have to say the product I'm looking forward to using most is the mascara I've heard such rave reviews on the They're Real Mascara that I just can't wait to see what the hype is all about! 

I'm sure I will report back in the future with reviews on both of these :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment