Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Luminess Haute Polish "Wicked"

It's been brought to my attention that when searching for Luminess Gel Haute Polish swatches that their hardly is any. 

You all know I love my at home Gel Haute Polish System its been in just about all of my monthly favorite videos. I recently got some new colors for Mother's Day as well as the 3 colors that came with my original set so I have 6 Haute Polishes total not many I know... BUT! it is now my mission to do posts of the colors I do have and I will be expanding my collection of colors in the future. 

The color I chose to use today was "Wicked" a gorgeous raspberry color to me this is a good all year round seasonal color. I was able to achieve the color pictured within 2 coats but it really wouldn't of hurt to do 3 and I even gave my self a matching pedi! I'll skip the photos of my pedi as my feet are far from pretty! 

This color is a total keeper for me! with the history Ive had with using the Haute Polish I expect this mani to last me anywhere from a week to 2 weeks and I expect the pedi to last a heck of a lot longer my toes don't chip nearly as fast as my nails. Its not required to use a top coat with this system but I did choose to for even more shine. Shine baby shine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment