Thursday, June 27, 2013

MAC Tropical Taboo Mineralize Skinfinishes


Left to Right 
Rio Adored Lust 

Although MAC Tropical Taboo wasn't due to be released until July 4th it has made an early appearance on the MAC Cosmetic website at www.maccosmetics.com and what a sweet appearance it has been! I was so stoked to get my hands on the new mineralize skinfinishes and even more excited when they quickly arrived THANK YOU THANK YOU FED EX! 

As most of us know their were 2 re-promotes 
Soft & Gentle / Gold Deposit

and...
3 new shades 
Rio / Adored / Lust 

My favorite of the bunch has to be Lust in the pan it looks like a gorgeous rosy-shimmery pink but clearly in the swatches it doesn't come out anything like that I was surprised it came out darker than Rio this will be a light-handed MSF but will be beautiful for a summer time blush. None the less its a gorgeous "peachy" shade that I can't wait to wear! 


Rio and Lust are the 2 more pigmented of the 3 new MSFs and I recommend Adored only if you are fair or are looking to just use this MSF as a highlight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment