Friday, August 16, 2013

Kohls Couponing Haul Part 2: Sandals, Cologne Set, and Dinnerware for under $7!


Yesterday I was at it again doing my couponing. I swear couponing is like a rush getting so much for oh so little. 

My most recent haul came in at just under $7 yesterday $6.91 to be precise... 

Yes I got EVERYTHING pictured above for $6.91! 

The Jumping Bean Double Pack of Flip Flops were originally $18.99 they were on clearance for $5 and some change I used a $5 Kohls Cash e-mail coupon plus the current 15% off savings pass that expired 8/18/13 my grand total on these came to only 54 CENTS!

All items purchased were purchased in separate transactions and did follow Kohls coupon guidelines.

The following item I got was a pair of Sandals for my self I had one more $5 Kohls Cash e-mail coupon left so I wanted to find something reasonably cheap that I would wear / use I fell in love with these sandals in the coral color which was out in my size so the next best color was black as black goes with everything. These sandals were originally $19.99 on sale for just $7.99 after $5 Kohls Cash e-mail coupon they were $2.99 I stacked a 15% off savings pass with the Kohls Cash coupon and paid just $2.71 after tax for the sandals. 

The 3rd item had to be my favorite score. I got a Juicy Couture Dirty English Gift Set originally $45.00 on clearance for $13.80 I used a $10 Kohls Cash Coupon taking it down to $3.80 stacked a 15% off savings pass and paid just $3.16 with tax for this item. 

My final item or items of my haul were 3 plastic salad plates I loved the design on these they were clearance for just $2.39 each and 2 plastic ombre blue tumblers that were clearance for 79 cents each. I combined all these products together used a $10 Kohls Cash Coupon plus my 15% savings pass and paid just $1.06 for all 6 ITEMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment