Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Save Big Back to School Shopping with Kohls!


Those of you who watch me on the regular know that when it comes to shopping for my daughters clothes my favorite place is Kohls. I love shopping at Kohls because between sales and coupons I pay little to nothing for brand new clothes without thrifting. This may sound a little snotty but my daughter who will be 5 in February has NEVER worn any ones hand me downs and I intend to keep it that way. That's one thing I remember about my childhood that I disliked greatly it was cool then but looking back now I really did hate all my cousins hand me downs. I personally to this day will not wear used clothes of any sort even if bought from the thrift store. I rarely buy anything from thrift shops unless its furniture I want to re-do and personalize to my own liking. 

Anyways onto the couponing and sales. I thought this was a really good coupon and I had to share right now in-store you can use this coupon here:http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/content/kohls/080313_KidsBTS_HP-2.htm
for $10 off a purchase of $25 in Kids Apparel

I tend to love the Jumping Bean separates which are ALWAYS on sale they retail for $12-16 per item and usually go on sale 40-50% off so with a coupon like this you can get 2 tops 2 bottoms for about $15 that breaks down to about $3.50 per item so have at it and get some shopping done for the kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment