Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Victoria Secret $10 off ANY purchase of $10 or more


When it comes to getting mail next to getting packages of stuff I ordered I love getting mailers with coupons for free products or a substantial discount. Among my favorite mailers are the Victoria Secret mailers. 

About once a month I get a mailer from Victoria Secret that contains a coupon for a free panty which is totally awesome panties at Victoria Secret are 9.50 and up so to get a free pair is a nice score but what I like better is when they send out these $10 off $10 or more purchase coupons. I'm a bigger girl I can't fit those panties I always joke when it comes to Victoria Secret her secret is she doesn't make panties with enough fabric to cover my ass! I tend to mainly shop at Victoria Secret for bra's and body care. Generally with the free panty coupons comes a $10 off any bra coupon too which is nice but with these $10 off $10 purchase coupons I can use these on anythings even body care so I was glad to get this one pictured above. 

It doesn't begin till the 27th of August but you best believe once it does start I'm going to use it towards some smell goods. I will pry use it in conjunction with a sale such as 5 for $30 body care so I get the most bang for my buck sell pricing plus coupons = best value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment