Monday, July 22, 2013

Lucky Find: Lavish Lavender Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow


About a week ago I was out visiting my brother he lives in the middle of NOWHERE. Paris to be specific no not Paris Eiffel tower Paris but Paris Township Ohio. I volunteered to go get his prescriptions filled at the local drugstore since he wasn't feeling well. Rite Aid had about a 15 minute wait so I chose to browse the makeup section and came across a lucky find. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Lavish Lavender. This LE shade has been SO HARD for me to find I felt like I hit the lottery when I found this and could only find the one I had found I was hoping to find another for a giveaway since Maybelline Cosmetics were buy 1 get 1 half off no luck but this did end up ringing up on sale 6.99 and I saved 3.50 on it so I actually only paid 3.49 for the shadow STEAL! I have yet to try it but I know already I will love it the color is just stunning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment