Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ulta 20% Off Friends & Family Sale


That's Right ANOTHER Ulta 20% off Friends and Family Sale! 

Today began quite a big sale for Ulta but not one nearly as good as the one I'm about to tell you about. Today began the liter sale at Ulta this is the time of the year to stock up on your favorite shampoos and conditioners. My mother propositioned me to take a trip to Ulta with her as she knew I had been wanting to go and get more Red Carpet Gel Manicure Polishes. I had 2 $3.50 off $10 coupons and a 3rd that she gave me of hers. 

Upon checkout me and the cashier got to talking about everything from nails to haircare and she handed me an Ulta Friends & Family Post Card for 20% off my ENTIRE Purchase she said it even included prestige brands and fragrances now that's a SHOCKER!!! The sale date beings July 21st and goes throughout July 27th it is IN STORE ONLY! and you must have one of these postcards which are easy to obtain if your a Beauty Club Card holder stop in your Ulta and ask about the sale. 

COUPON DETAILS READ: 
20% off FOR REWARD MEMBERS 
On your total purchase* Includes any one service at THE SALON. 
(Select Designers and Therapists) 
Must be a member. Not a Member? It's FREE! Join today and save 20%. 
Visit store locator on ultra.com for the ULTA store nearest you. 

*Excludes Benefit Brow Bar Services. Not valid for gift cards or prior purchases. For rewards program details, see store or visit ultra.com/rewards. 
Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid online. May not be handed out in-store or in the parking lots. 

This card can only be redeemed in store and cannot be duplicated or emailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment